Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Headshots through the years

I just got new headshots done, so I thought I'd take a look back.




So this was the one I had as I entered college. It's big hair, big hair and more big hair!! Also I did not embrace eyebrow waxing at this point my life.

These I got in college to express a more, playful character actress sensibility. I use the one on the right a lot even though I think I'm a lot more attractive than the picture suggests. The fact is I can't do hair or makeup worth my life.

I wish my hair could look that shiny every day! I look like a hair commercial. And I love my eyes and teeth and everything about them!! I know they are a little more formal but as I'm trying to do more operatic soprano singing and leading lady business I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment